Big Cat Goalkeeping is a goalkeeping specific organization designed to benefit goalkeepers from all ages and levels. Big Cat Goalkeeping hosts a series of camps in the USA, UK and in Canada. Head coach Neil Thompson played and coached both at a professional and at college level. The talented Big Cat Goalkeeping staff has all played at either a college or professional level. Big Cat Goalkeeping is aimed at all clubs and goalkeepers in across the globe.
Big Cat Goalkeeping’s mission is to provide its goalkeepers with a service which allows them to reach their full potential.
Big Cat Goalkeeping was founded by Neil Thompson. Before coming to the United States of America Neil Thompson played in goal for a number of clubs which including Carlisle United, Hull City, Barnet, Gateshead, Workington Reds and Llanllie AFC. Thompson has also coached for the likes of Carlisle United (England), Loyola University, Bridges FC and Chicago Fire Juniors (USA). Neil has worked closely with
- Mark Prudhoe (Sunderland AFC Goalkeeper Coach)
- Kevin Wolfe ( Manchester United Academy Goalkeeper Coach)
- Tony Caig (Hartlepool Goalkeeper Coach)
- Billy Barr (Blackburn Rovers U18’s Coach)
- Ben Benson (Blackburn Rovers Academy Goalkeeper Coach)
- Tony Elliot (England Futsal Coach)
- Peter Taylor (Former England Manager)
Neil is currently Goalkeeper coach for Sockers FC and overlooks the entire Big Cat Goalkeeping Program.