Our objective is to help guide the goalkeeper from where they are now to where they wish to end up.
This program is best suited for those who wish to go to college or to play professionally.
“Everyone in soccer has a journey that is unique to them; this format allows us to consult and devote real time and attention to advising the player based on their level and their needs. We designed this consulting group for goalkeepers to have direct access to myself from their homes, just like the players we represent in the professional game. This program opens the door for me to directly iron out players’ worries or concerns regarding their future and enables me to help the players understand what is in their control. Now more than ever, I believe the players need someone to hold them accountable, exchange ideas, and keep the journey exciting and fun.” – Neil Thompson
How the program works:
- Mentor Groups will be created (Depending on players stage in their career)
- Each player will be given their own individual online folder.
- The folder will be used for sharing documentation. (Example college recruitment videos, evaluations etc…)
- Each player will receive workouts/objectives from Coach Neil. (Sessions will be in PDF Format to do in the players’ own time, at their own pace)
- Each Player will be invited to a conference call with their assigned Mentor Group at least one time per week with Coach Neil leading the discussion. (Can’t make it? No problem – the conference call will be recorded and emailed)
- Coach Neil will have guest speakers join the group on conference calls (ranging from top college and professional coaches and goalkeepers)
- Players who have a cell phone and access to WhatsApp will be able to text Coach Neil with any questions they may have regarding their development. This will allow coach Neil the ability to keep up to date with match day performances, players emotions, players objectives, and players needs.
This service was created as a result of supply and demand. It is not possible for Neil to advise all players year round, so this will allow for access and priority to Neil’s time. Neil Thompson will be the direct point of contact for each player and they will have access to Neil on daily basis should they need to seek advice.
This service will be charged on a monthly basis so there is no long term commitment. Neil is confident that players will feel empowered by his approach.
See below for pricing: