CAMP REACT CALIFORNIA RESIDENTIAL
CAMP REACT CALIFORNIA
La Verne University
1950 3rd St, La Verne, CA 91750
DIRECTOR: Neil Thompson (US Youth National Team Goalkeeper Coach)
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Miguel Miranda (Sporting Lisbon Goalkeeper Coach)
June 28 – July 2nd
- Residential: Check in 12pm-2pm June 28 / Check out 5pm-6pm July 2nd
- Non Residential and Little Tigers: Check in 9am and Check out 5pm Monday June 29 – Thursday July 2nd
Age groups 2002 – 2011 (Separated into appropriate training groups )
“Camp React is a special goalkeeping experience. We have had the pleasure of working with goalkeepers from youth and full national teams from around the world. Between the Camp React Staff We have worked with goalkeepers that have represented the US, Canada, Brazil, Portugal, Slovenia and Mexico. This truly will be an amazing experience for all the goalkeepers involved. Camp React is the best goalkeeper youth development camp in the nation” – Neil Thompson
CAMP REACT Staff will focus on the following areas:
* Physical – Functional movements, goalkeeping specific fitness, speed and agility.
* Technical – Handling, diving, distribution
* Tactical – Game management, playing out from the back, set pieces
* Moments of the game – 1 v 1, crosses, shot stopping, sweeper keeper
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A BIG CAT GOALKEEPING TRAINING TEE AND GLOVES
All exercises will be age group and level appropriate to maximize development and education.
Registration opens April 20 Final details to open registration delayed due to COVID 19 thank you for your patience.
Please get familiar with the Cancellation Policy for this event.
30+ days before camp - 80% refund. (75% if on installment plan)
14 - 30 days before camp - 70% BIG CAT CREDIT (to be used for services only)
7 - 13 days before camp - 50% BIG CAT CREDIT (to be used for services only)
0 - 7 days before camp - 0
For more information email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call – 224 201 8873